Portalbuzz Website Maintenance Service Details
With the Portalbuzz Website Maintenance Service, you will be assured that your website is always up-to-date. Stay focused on your club/group and let the Portalbuzz website specialists keep your website in great shape!
How much does it cost?
The cost is $59/month for one hour of update time. Our website specialists are highly efficient and can pack a lot into an hour! The cost is in addition to your regular Portalbuzz subscription rate.
The basic website maintenance service includes almost any updates that you need to your Portalbuzz public club website or member portal. We’ll work with you to provide you with speedy and accurate updates to your club website.
Examples include things like:
- Adding/editing/deleting public website pages (including adding photos to pages and headers)
- Managing photo album
- Adding/editing/deleting menu items
- Setting up event registration/ticket sales
- Checking to make sure all links are working
- Changing or adjusting website template
- Managing news stories displayed on the public website
- Creating special pages for events
- Domain setup (Your club is responsible for purchase of the domain)
- Creating email forwarding accounts
- Adding/editing/deleting meetings & events
- Managing volunteer positions for events
- Adding/editing/deleting committees
- Managing committee members and meetings
- Uploading documents to file manager
- and more! Don’t see what you need listed? Just ask.
- Portalbuzz will not add or delete members to your roster. However, we are happy to update member profile information.
- Sign up and provide payment - Payment must be in the form of a credit card or electronic check. Email us at email@example.com to get started.
- Send updates - Start sending your updates and images to us. You can send Update Requests to Portalbuzz up to 4 times per month. There is a 15 minute minimum per update. After each update we will let you know how much time was spent for the month and we’ll keep track of how much is remaining and let you know too so you can plan your updates.
- We update - We’ll get to work updating your site. Our website specialists will communicate with you via email regarding any clarification needed. Most updates will be completed within 2 business days of receipt of the information. We will work with you to determine if a change will be made live immediately or if you need to review. We want you to be happy with your website and so we’ll work to make sure we get it just the way you want it.
- Repeat - Next time you have something to update, photos to add, an event to set up, let us know and we get right on it!
A Few More Details
- In order to keep the process organized and efficient, we will work with one contact per club.
- The person that requests the service must have the administrator role in Portalbuzz.
- Cancel the service at any time by sending us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Client must accept terms of service (coming soon.)
- On the monthly renewal date the one hour of update time will reset. Time cannot be carried over from the prior month.
- Communications will be handled in the form of emails and online forms.
- The club can choose to review updates prior to publishing or can choose to have Portalbuzz make the changes and publish without club review.
- For additional work, web specialist time can be purchased at $59 per hour.
- We are excited to introduce this service to subscribing clubs. As we work with clubs and receive feedback, we reserve the right to make modifications to the service.
Terms of Agreement
Addendum to Portalbuzz Terms of Agreement and Site Term and Conditions of Use (coming soon)
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Need to print this information? Click here
Return to Website Update Services Overview page